1794 FLEX I/O
|Introduction||Product Design||Typical Configurations||Specifications||I/O Communication Adapters||Digital I/O Modules|
|Analog, Thermocouple, and RTD I/O Modules||Specialty I/O Modules||HART Smart Instrumentation||Terminal Bases and Accessories||Power Supplies||Encompass Partner Products|
FLEX I/O Modules
FLEX I/O offers all the functions of larger rack-based I/O without the space requirements. Its cost effectiveness, flexibility, modularity, and reliability have made it the most popular distributed I/O platform with over 4 million modules sold.
FLEX I/O helps eliminate multiple long wiring runs, reduces terminations per point, decreases engineering and installation costs and time, and substantially reduces downtime. It complements all processor platforms from Rockwell Automation for a distributed I/O solution.
Your FLEX I/O system can communicate on EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS DP. Independently select the I/O, termination style, and network to meet your application needs. Adapters and other components are available for adding to your system as your requirements change.
Conformally coated, extreme environment FLEX I/O products help to reduce panel costs and the need for additional heating/cooling equipment, resulting in lower installation and maintenance costs.
- Reduced Space: Wire direct from sensor to terminal base and eliminate terminal strip
- Functionality: 4- through 32-point modules offer functions of larger rack-based I/O
- Increased Productivity: Easy configuration and setup of I/O modules using wizards speeds engineering and installation
- Reduced Downtime: Removal and Insertion Under Power (RIUP) and diagnostics
- Exceptional Choices: Over 90 catalog numbers and a breadth of specialty modules meet the needs of a wide variety of applications
- Operation in Harsh Environments: Conformal coated and extreme environment rated modules.
- Network Flexibility: Communicates on EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, and PROFIBUS DP
- Improved Plant Operations: HART analog modules pass through HART data to asset management software or controller for improved plant operations