FactoryTalk View provides a suite of HMI software products designed with a common look, feel, and navigation to help speed HMI application development and training time. Supporting the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture, FactoryTalk View is part of the scalable and unified suite of monitoring and control solutions designed to span stand-alone machine-level applications up through supervisory-level HMI applications across a network. FactoryTalk View includes the PC-based development tool FactoryTalk View Studio, as well as FactoryTalk View Machine Edition, FactoryTalk View Site Edition, and FactoryTalk ViewPoint software.
- Scalable across multiple platforms including PanelView Plus HMI terminals and the Industrial Computers, for both machine level and supervisory level HMI.
- Streamline HMI development with a common editor for FactoryTalk View ME and FactoryTalk View SE.
- Customize the operator experience using client-side VBA and the exposed graphics model.
- Migrate PanelView projects to FactoryTalk View Machine Edition.
- Maximize productivity by directly accessing tag information in the controller, eliminating the need to create HMI tags.
- Maximize the system availability with built-in failure detection and recovery.
- Shares data with other Factory-Talk enabled products providing common services such as security, alarming, and diagnostics.
- Gives remote users access to a terminal's displays from a standard web browser by using FactoryTalk ViewPoint software, and add-on to FactoryTalk View Studio.