Motion Control, Integrated
Get More Information about Kinetix Integrated Motion
A variety of materials is available to introduce you to the Kinetix Integrated Motion solution from Rockwell Automation.
A growing number of OEMs are enjoying the many benefits of Kinetix Integrated Motion. For machine builders, Kinetix saves time and money every step of the way.
- Greatly reduce engineering time and costs by re-using engineering practices.
- Fewer components minimize initial hardware purchases.
- Only one software package to purchase, install, and keep up to date.
- Less training required with just one comprehensive software package.
- Eliminate communication code between components.
- Fewer connections significantly reduce labor required for wiring.
- Fewer total components are faster and less expensive to install.
- Increased system reliability makes start-up faster and easier.
- Engineers can commission an entire system from a single point.
- Advanced commissioning tools available in RSLogix5000 quickly optimize machine performance.
- Troubleshooting is easier, with detailed drive and motor status information available in RSLogix 5000 and the ControlLogix or SoftLogix application program.
- Greater reliability results in fewer follow-up calls after machinery is installed.
- Increase sales by providing customers with machines that improve productivity.
- Information—on the products and processes where you want it through the integrated architecture.
To get more information on how Rockwell Automation is helping machine builders, visit The Complete OEM website at: http://www.rockwellautomation.com/solutions/oem/.
If you are looking for a simple yet powerful motion solution, you can benefit from our motion components that are designed to work in a wide variety of machine architectures. Allen-Bradley Ultra5000 Intelligent Positioning Drive and Ultra3000 Servo Drive with Indexing are designed to provide high performance motion control in a small package. Both are available with a DeviceNet option. For more information on some of our component products, visit:
- www.ab.com/motion/drives/ultra3000.html for more information about the Ultra3000 Digital Servo Drive.
- www.ab.com/motion/controllers/ultra5000.html for more information about the Ultra5000 Intelligent Positioning Drive.
Motion Analyzer uses sophisticated optimization tools to maximize ratios, inertia, and mechanical alternatives for motion control applications. Motion Analyzer:
- allows you to fully optimize your servo solution
- provides highly advanced optimization utilities
- ratio analysis
- system performance
- tolerance analysis
- ratio analysis
- provides a multi-segment cycle profile
- provides unlimited profile steps
- allows you to import/export profiles
- provides for a variety of actuator templates
- exports the application selections and details to Microsoft Word
For complete information and specifications for Kinetix Motion Control products, including accessories and system combination information, refer to the Kinetix Motion Control Selection Guide, publication GMC-SG001. Visit: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/sg/gmc-sg001_-en-p.pdf.