Accessory ProductsReal-Time Clock and Memory Modules
These optional modules attach to the processor unit. Both types of modules can be inserted or removed while the unit is under power.
1764 Real-Time Clock Modules
- Establish a time-base for controller functions that need to be coordinated with real-time events.
- Provide year, month, day of month, day of week, hour, minute, and second information to the controller by using the RTC function file.
1764 Memory Modules
- Allow user programs and data to be stored as backup.
- Transport programs for use with other controllers.
- Allow safety/security for press control and other critical applications.
- Enable auto-recovery, through a power cycle, after a controller fault.
- Allow comparison of programs.
- Enable data file and memory module write protection.
|1764-RTC||MicroLogix 1500 Real-Time Clock Module|
|1764-MM1||MicroLogix 1500 8 KB Memory Module|
|1764-MM1RTC||MicroLogix 1500 8 KB Memory Module with Real-Time Clock|
|1764-MM2⋆||MicroLogix 1500 16 KB Memory Module|
|1764-MM2RTC⋆||MicroLogix 1500 16 KB Memory Module with Real-Time Clock|
|1764-MM3||MicroLogix 1500 16 KB Memory Module with recipe data storage|
|1764-MM3RTC||MicroLogix 1500 16 KB Memory Module with recipe data storage and Real-Time Clock|
|⋆ Use with the 1764-LRP processor to support larger program and data requirements.
These modules have the same user memory as the 1764-MM2 and 1764-MM2RTC modules expect recipe data size. Recipe data which was stored to the Data Log Queue or in the MicroLogix 1500 LRP can be stored to the 1764-MM3 and 1764-MM3RTC modules. There is no other difference in functionality.