Bulletin 194E, 16…100 A
|Introduction||Standards Compliance and Certifications||Cat. No. Explanation||Product Selection||Accessories||Specifications||Approximate Dimensions|
Bulletin 194E IEC Load Switches
Bulletin 194E load switches are designed for use as local motor isolation or other load switch applications. Available with 3- and 6-pole versions with add-on additional poles, grounding and neutral terminals and auxiliary contacts, the Bulletin 194E shares the same operating handles as the Bulletin 194L Control and Load Switches.
Bulletin 194E switches are offered in two mounting styles, Front/Door and Base/DIN configurations for a variety of installations. Switch body styles for Bulletin 194E base-mounted switches include standard interlock shaft; Bulletin 194E front-mounted switches include standard shaft. Two-position OFF-ON switch is used to connect or disconnect a variety of inductive loads, including solenoids, valves, magnetic starters, relays, and motors. Handles featuring marked legend plates are available in Selector-Knob, Disk-Style, Rectangular-Style and Key-Operated versions. Selector-Knob versions are available in three sizes. Most handles are available in colors of grey/black or red/yellow and have padlockable versions.
- Suitable as At-Motor Disconnect Switch (UL508)
- 16, 25, 32, 40, 63, 80, 100 A Inductive Load-Rated Switches
- IP66/ UL Type 1/3/3R/12 Operating Handles
- IP2LX Finger-Safe Terminals
- 3- and 6-Pole Versions; Add-on Accessory Poles to Make 4-, 5-, 7- and 8-Pole Units
- Front/Door or DIN/Base Mounting Configurations
- Available in OFF-ON and Changeover Configurations
- 3- and 6-Pole Enclosed Switches
- Optional Thermoplastic Enclosures
- Positive-Guided Actuation
- Padlockable Handles Available (up to 3 padlocks)