Finger-Safe Terminal Blocks
|Introduction||High Density Blocks||Fuse and Surge Suppressor Blocks||Resistor, Voltage Indicating, and Component Blocks||Short-Circuit Current Ratings|
Allen-Bradley has developed a product line of Finger-Safe terminal blocks that falls between the open-style NEMA/EEMAC terminal blocks and full-function IEC style terminal blocks. Features of our Finger-Safe product line include:
- Compact size to accommodate up to 100 terminations per foot (328 per meter) using the 1492-HM2 design.
- Recessed terminals for Finger-Safe protection.
- All products are UL Component Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Factory-shipped with backed out screws for ease of wiring.
- All products offer multi-rail mounting feet.
- 11 colors are available for easy circuit identification (H1, H2, HM1, HM2, and HM3).
- CE Marked for use in the European Union.
Fuse Blocks and Isolation Switches
In addition to our standard multi-rail terminal blocks, Allen-Bradley offers a wide range of fusible terminal blocks and isolation switches. Fuse blocks are available in three styles for greater application requirements: 1/4 in x 1-1/4 in fuse size, 13/32 in x 1-1/2 in fuse size, and the 1492-UF3 which uses a GMT-type alarm fuse. Isolation switches are also available in two separate sizes for matching circuitry.
Special Component Terminal Blocks
Allen-Bradley offers a varied line of special component blocks for your unique control designs and applications.