The Allen-Bradley ClearMark Printer is the latest addition to the Rockwell Automation marking solutions portfolio. Marker cards can be used on terminal blocks as well as wires, cables and other industrial components. Allen-Bradley ClearTools™ Software allows
customers to use all the capabilities of the ClearMark Printer.
The ClearMark Printer provides high quality printing in an easy-to-use format.
- Fast: Less than 2 minutes to print and set a full card
- Easy: Integrated feeder for up to 20 marker cards
- Low-maintenance: Will automatically cycle as needed to keep ink flowing
- High-quality printing: 600 or 1200 dpi, color printing
Allen-Bradley ClearTools™ Software allows customers to efficiently create markers from basic numbering to sequences and images.
- Use auto-fill feature to create sequences of data
- Import from a variety of file formats
- Print from the library of symbols or use your own image
Minimum system requirements
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP or Vista
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Hard drive: 90 MB available space
Processor: Pentium III or comparable
Graphics: 800x600 pixels with 256 colors (ideal 1024x768 with 16-bit high color)
Download tools free of charge:
ClearMark Printer Driver