Integrated Motion Control
UltraWARE is used to commission Ultra5000 Intelligent Positioning Drives and Ultra3000 Digital Servo Drives. UltraWARE software helps you save time, reduce your learning curve, and simplify the integration and debugging of your system because the same software is used for the entire Ultra Family. That means fewer headaches, less downtime, and a lower life cycle cost for all your drives.
- A complete set of troubleshooting and diagnostic tools as well as compatibility with Windows™ 95, Windows™ 98, Windows™ 2000 and WindowsNT.
- Configuration capability that allows commissioning and programming to be done off-line.
Ultraware also comes with powerful, field-tested productivity tools such as:
- On-screen digital oscilloscope for fast tuning and diagnosis
- A full array of on-screen meters and other software tools for rapid debugging and measurement
- Instant access to critical information with complete online help
When using the Ultra5000 Intelligent Positioning Drive, UltraWARE provides a full-featured ANSI C programming environment. The UltraWARE program editor offers the following benefits:
- Standard ANSI C programming language support for fast code execution and compact programs.
- Color syntax editor that color codes key words and sections for ease of use.
- Convenient ability to add custom functions like rotary knife and smart belt for greater application flexibility.