Drives Service & Support
The following is a brief description of the MCB revision history:
1.00: First Release
2.30: Enhanced noise immunity
3.01: Released Trending and VP & CP Autotune
4.01: Enhanced EEprom fault reporting for SP-83 & SP30 SEEG devise, VP indirects added, check for Ia with contactor open.
4.02: Consolidate 1396 & 1395 board assemblies
4.03: Enhanced Feedback calculation on first pulse, CP phase loss updated for HKVA, software change for BH processor.
5.01: Released Tach recovery algorithm, BH E-step microprocessor, changed checksum routine VP & CP,
- Added noise filter caps for CP-101-106.
- Added P688 Tach Switch Tolerance. Note: P688 Used on 5.01 FW only. P731 & P732 used on all other FW.
- Added P689 Tach Switch Ki
- Added P690 Tach Switch Kp
- Added P691 Tach Switch Select
- Rev 18 = Enhanced 24VDV Fault Reporting
- Rev 19 = Enhanced CP-06 Phase Loss Reporting
6.01: & 7.01 Both released & recalled.
8.02 Rev 4 = Further Enhanced 24VDV Fault Reporting.
8.02 Rev 5 = Further Enhanced CP-06 Phase Loss Reporting
- Motor Thermal Overload - Modified algorithm for self ventilated motor options to work above 150% of base motor speed, P629 = 3 or 4.
- Process Trim - Enhanced process trim regulator for enable/disable from logic command when using process trim velocity limiter function. The Process Trim Select (P628 = 0) had to be used instead of Logic Command bit to disable Process Trim.
- Velocity Regulator - Modified integrator in the PI regulator for current limit switching. except switch from motoring to regen or vice versa.
- CEMF regulator - Modify IR compensation so that 1PU CEMF is now equal to 100% at FULL LOAD. Previously, 1PU was the motor nameplate voltage at no load.
Old: CEMF = Terminal Volts - IR
New: CEMF = (Terminal Volts - IR)/(1 - R)
- Field Flux Auto Tune Enhanced
- Allow CEMF regulator to trim flux reference to near zero (Formerly limited to 10 % minimum) during autotune.
- Increase wait time for each flux table measurement from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Change test for up to speed (during field flux autotune) to use a constant 5% instead of being tied to the speed tolerance parameter, to reduce the occurrence of "Motor not up to speed" faults.
- Slave percent 2 (P670) – Enhanced EEprom Save & Recall function for this parameter.
- CEMF feedback (P120) - Change conversion formula and units display from volts to percent (4096 = 100 %) to accommodate CEMF regulator change (see #4 above).
- Auto tune test - Modified autotune to work with a wider range of motors, (inductance related).
- Change diode to enhance CP-15 24V PS Loss reporting.
- Change diodes to enhance CP-06 Phase Loss reporting.
Note: 8.03 to 8.10 only updated the micro's. Functionality did not change.
- Rev 1. Released.
- Rev 2. N/A (change diode tape/loose insertion)
- Rev 3. Change diode to enhance Vel & Armature Voltage readout stability on the terminal.
- Rev 1. New Features Added:
- Added P744 – Bridge Switch Delay. (For electromagnet applications)
- Increased P617 – Rated AC Voltage Maximum to 690 vac.
- Increased P610 – Rated Motor Voltage Maximum to 850 VDC.
- Enhanced df/dt functions to accommodate motor/generator switchover.
- Enhanced Encoder Feedback processing.
10.10 Rev 1. Enhanced Autotune feature to work with higher inductance motors.
- Added P745 – K_disc Fraction for increased resolution.
- Added P746 – Arm_Volt_Offset to calibrate Arm Volts Zero +/- 20 volts.
- Change P734 – K_disc default from 1024 to 288 and min value from 33 to 4.
- Change P735 – KP Armature Loop default from 710 to 2330.
- Change P736 – KI Armature Loop default from 90 to 386
- Change P741 and P742 Current Loop BW minimum from 100 to 40.9.30 Rev 1. Renumbered 10.10 firmware to 9.30 to accommodate ITS & DT-32. No functional changes.